- Ladies King Fish Tournament (SPI Chamber)
Reminder that (April - August) is Turtle Nesting Season on SPI.
- Every Sunday 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Fresh produce, fresh eggs, fresh seafood!
- Located at "The Shores" north of SPI Convention Centre.
Dining in Port Isabel
- Port Isabel offers a wide variety of dining options from fast food to authentic Mexican and Italian, burgers, fresh seafood, Chinese, pastry shops, sandwiches, fresh roasted coffee, steaks and more. Indoor or outdoor dining. Waterfront. Casual or formal.
Dining on the Island
- South Padre Island has so many great places to eat, you could spend all your time tasting. There is something for everyone and for every budget.
Entertainment and Recreation
- There is such a wide variety of things to do on the island! There is a link to the Chamber with a list of all the different companies, places of business, etc.
Grocery and Fresh Seafood Stores
- There is a small grocery store and gourmet store on the island and two large grocery stores over in Port Isabel. If you can't find what you want nearby, Brownsville also has a large selection of establishments.